At Anaplan, we believe in hard work, having fun, and bringing excellence to everything we do. Our product is arguably the most sophisticated in its class, but our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success team does. A position on our team gives you the opportunity to take the “service” in “software-as-a-service” to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you’re at it.
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT who delight in the most detail-oriented and challenging puzzles. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever able interpret complex business challenges into solution designs for clients.
We're not looking for average. Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing complex solutions? Do you have a passion for data, multi-dimensional modeling and data integration? If so, this job is for you.
This role is based in San Francisco
What you'll be doing:
As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts. You will:
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Exemplify The Anaplan Way
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
More about you:
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
- 4+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.