The Senior Director of Worldwide Partner Marketing will be responsible for building, driving and delivering our strategy in one of the biggest areas of growth for Anaplan. The role works across the portfolio of partners (GSI, regional and technology) and alongside Anaplan’s Alliances, sales, solutions and marketing teams, to ensure our channel marketing is strongly aligned to the company’s goals, vision and objectives.
Partnerships are at the heart of Anaplan’s growth strategy, and this role will have responsibility for building strong channel relationships, delivering both direct and indirect programs to build pipeline, and delivering measurable impact via channel marketing programs that support our rapid growth.
This is a perfect role for a Channel Marketing leader who wants to be part of a dynamic organization that is focused on further increasing the fast growth of the category leader in Connected Planning.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of Partner Marketers to own, drive and deliver all aspects of a “to, with and through” partner marketing strategy.
- Go to market strategy: work alongside key partners, stakeholders and team members to collaboratively create go to market global propositions and demand generation approach.
- Global partner programs: develop programs to drive and scale demand and awareness for Anaplan through and with our partner ecosystem.
- Partner engagement: inform, enable and engage the channel to be advocates of Connected Planning through persona-based engagement strategies. Build relationships to executive-level.
- Partner capacity: expand and deepen the number of engaged partners in priority segments through awareness programs and serving strong and relevant personalized content.
- Brand awareness: build high impact, thought leadership campaigns and content with leading global partners to support Anaplan’s brand proposition and build end-user awareness
- Global and regional campaigns: drive the Global Strategic Partner campaigns through into the regions, operationalize and integrate into the local field marketing plan, ensure maximum exposure for thought leadership content
- Partner enablement: ensure partners have access to assets, messaging and resources to enable them to be highly effective in marketing and selling the Anaplan platform.
- Partner acquisition: work with Alliances team on acquisition, enablement and onboarding of new partners, including marketing plans with new partners to accelerate time to value, and achievement of tier criteria.
- Results and objective setting: Set and agree quarterly targets, objectives and KPIs for partner marketing, aligning to the company goals. Track and monitor program budgets and campaign results to maximize ROI of marketing spend.
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for the channel and demonstrated ability to develop and deliver marketing campaigns and partner marketing programs
- Ability to act as an innovator and thought leader, driving change and implement new ways of working and thinking.
- Experience working with and through cloud technology alliance partners (GCP, AWS, etc) to identify marketing synergies and drive incremental pipeline impact.
- Create brand validation for our extended solutions with an innovative approach to building GTM strategies directly and through our existing ecosystem.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with ambitious growth targets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills (both internally and externally). Ability to manage multiple, complex relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Background in enterprise SAAS software is required
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing with experience