We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious CUSTOMER SUCCESS BUSINESS PARTNER to join CUSTOMER SUCCESS team in SINGAPORE. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and seek outstanding problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like
Insight on your impact
As a Customer Success Business Partner, you are primarily responsible for the successful deployment, user adoption and on-going health of our customers and their Anaplan solutions. Acting as a key contact for customers, you will work alongside our Partners and Professional Services team to ensure that the customer is trained, has a successful implementation as well as lead their ongoing health and adoption to ensure Anaplan is delivering high return on investment. As the primary customer contact for any platform challenges, you will handle critical issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a deep understanding of your Customer’s desired business outcomes and be a trusted leader with a vision for your customers
- Ability to own the client, advise on the best way to to demonstrate Anaplan Platform to augment their business process
- The ability to build and handle Customer Success Plans that lead to renewed and expanded customer relationships.
- Experience running a quarterly business review (QBR) and driving a mutual roadmap with a customer
- Strong communication, presentation, consultative, and leadership skills
- Proactively monitor customer end user adoption and sponsorship; build action plans to remedy if needed.
- Work alongside our Partners and Professional Services team to ensure implementation success and service quality exceeds customer expectations.
- Be the primary Anaplan point of contact post-sale and conduit to Anaplan Product, Support, Community & Sales as well as our partner network.
- Manage issue escalation & mediate to resolve technical/platform issues with existing implementation Partners and internal support teams.
- Run regular scheduled customer check-in, Share and assist with model building standard methodologies, build awareness about Anaplan’s planning platform.
- Safeguard high CSAT/NPS scores; improve customer relationships to reduce detractors and passives
- Expand accounts and adoption with assigned customers
- Promote and support engagement with Anaplan through community usage, user groups, event participation (e.g. CPX, Master Anaplanner Program, local and virtual user groups)
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- 5-10+ years of business consulting/implementation experience with enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with financial planning, supply chain solutions or sales performance management on Anaplan is preferred
- Strong client-facing skills and a successful track record of Account Management engagement management
- Strong understanding of enterprise software architecture (ERP, CRM, HRM) and how those systems relate to enterprise planning systems
- Problem solver (Technical, Architectural, Process related), results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Mentor mentality, collaborative, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly multifaceted and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.