At Anaplan, we are looking for an overlay Sales Specialist that will drive sales of Supply Chain Management within Enterprise accounts in the UK&I. If that sounds exciting, then come join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. You will take your consistent record and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new insights, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
Would you consider yourself as someone who always seeks to win? Do you seize each opportunity for all that you can all while consistently putting in the time and energy to succeed? Then this job is for you!
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Anaplan’s revenue growth while inspiring change as a market game-changer. Reporting directly to our AVP for UK&I you will work cross-functionally to build customer value and drive new business for Anaplan’s Supply Chain Management solutions. You will be passionate about selling the offering into the current Anaplan customer base, and to new Anaplan customers in coordination with the Anaplan Account Executives.
What you will do:
- Drive new business for Anaplan’s SCM solution, targeting both existing Anaplan customer and new logos across private and public sector territories in the UK&I
- Own the business plan for the SCM use case across the UK&I.
- Personally prospect into target accounts and personas to develop net new opportunities utilising existing network and domain credential.
- Work closely with the Corp Solution Team to drive field GTM campaigns for SCM.
- Collaborate with the Partner & Alliance team to align our SCM GTM with our key partnerships – Deloitte, Accenture and EY. Where necessary target specific recruitment of knowledge transfer to increase our Partner ecosystem capability around SCM use cases.
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities for supply chain management
- Lead virtual teams of SDR, Core AE, Partner, Solution Consulting, Customer Success and Value Consulting to execute and win sales campaigns.
- Strategically orchestrate resources both internally and externally throughout the sales process
- Accurately gather and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within the sales force automation (SFA) application
- Accurately report on forecast/pipeline
- Act as UK&I Spokesperson for the SCM solution to drive local press interest around successful customer deployments.
What is needed to succeed:
- 5-7+ years successful selling into Enterprise company space
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, either directly or through a Big 4 consulting firm preferred
- Consultative selling skills (questioning, listening, handling call dynamics, managing objections, closing for next steps).
- Develop an account plan to find opportunities within the install base of accounts.
- The ability to work in partnership with Account Executives to develop opportunities and sell the value of the SCM offering, and how it works with Anaplan’s overall solution
- Experience selling to supply chain solution buyers and decision-makers
- Experience selling supply chain management (SCM) solutions is highly advantageous
- Strong presenter, both in person and virtually
- Has demonstrated sales force automation