Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Solution Consultant to join the pre-sales team in, Benelux (Netherlands OR Belgium). This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and seek problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Anaplan's unique ability to solve them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos, and messaging. Building POC models that are tailored to solve prospects’ pain-points.
- Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solutions expertise.
- Crafting product awareness in the marketplace
Your qualifications, your influence
- A background in financial/multi-dimensional modelling, business intelligence or analytics
- Prior pre-sales experience in Enterprise Planning Management/Business Process Management.
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Native Dutch or French speaker with proficiency in both these languages as well as English strongly preferred.
- Experience within EPM / CPM, Supply chain (SCM) OR Finance solutions (FP&A), is highly advantageous.
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills - both internally and externally.
- Must thrive within a commission-based compensation plan
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and crafting a shared vision for a solution.
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem
that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.