Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
A position with Anaplan’s pre-sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth. As a Solution Consultant, we know you enjoy helping people solve hard problems. You are a bit geeky about cool products, and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems, demonstrating Anaplan's unique ability to solve them using domain-specific messaging and solutions.
- Navigating complex prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solutions expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace.
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution, with experience in 1 or more of the following industries: telco, industrial manufacturing, high tech, and pharmaceuticals.
- Prior pre-sales consulting experience, preferably in Enterprise Performance Management or with a SaaS company.
- Prior experience in one or more of the following lines of business, either in industry, consulting or pre-sales: Finance, especially in project-based industries, Sales, and HR.
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally.
- Happy challenging old ways of doing things.
- Motivated, self-sufficient and excels working in a virtual environment.
- Must thrive within a commission-based compensation plan.
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem
that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.