Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and an active community.
At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do! We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making our employees feel empowered and inspired. Building a strong culture around what we value is an ongoing journey that will continue to be the core of our existence.
Driving and leading customer and partner teams to assess, design, build and deliver high-value Anaplan planning and analytics solutions.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is crafted to span and connect planning processes across multiple use cases and industries. We truly go across the entire business so you’ll need to be flexible and have a solid knowledge of business processes.
Your qualifications, your influence:
- Maintain a deep understanding of your Customer’s desired business outcomes and be a trusted leader with a vision for your customers
- Ability to lead the client, advise on the best way to translate their business process into Anaplan’s planning platform, and ultimately guide the customer to success using established Anaplan methodologies
- Executing work plans in global time zones, both on-site or remote
- Account management experience. The ability to build and manage account plans that lead to renewed and expanded customer relationships.
- Experience running a quarterly business review (QBR) and driving a mutual roadmap with a customer
- Strong communication, presentation, consultative, and leadership skills
Preferred skills and technical familiarity:
- 10+ years of business consulting/implementation experience with enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with financial planning, sales performance management, or supply chain solutions is preferable
- Strong client-facing skills and a successful track record of Account Management engagement management
- Strong understanding of enterprise software architecture (ERP, CRM, HRM) and how those systems relate to enterprise planning systems
- An exciting, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Marketing Leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity, and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events, and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health, and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.