We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Customer Success Enablement Sr. Program Manager to join our team in San Francisco. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Sure, we are leading innovation in Enterprise Planning Management software. Yes, our product is arguably the most sophisticated one in its class. But our product alone does not make heroes of our customers and Customer Success teams, only enablement can do that. As the Customer Success Enablement Sr. Program Manager, you will partner with regional and operational stakeholders to implement programs, policies, and procedures that enable Customer Success Managers to navigate customers through the key stages of their lifecycle successfully: from purchase and onboarding, to growth and renewals. Your mission will be to build and strengthen the capabilities of the Anaplan Customer Success Field Team through best-practice program creation and curation.
Insight on your impact:
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Customer Success Leadership, Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve success and productivity, resulting in an on-going global Customer Success enablement program
- Manage and execute delivery of enablement plans, playbooks, and strategic projects to regional Customer Success teams
- Support the development and delivery of a Customer Success onboarding program focused on decreasing ramp time of new joiners
- Drive a formal cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual learning programs and events that enhance the capabilities and efficiency of the Customer Success Field organization.
- Grow and measure the Customer Success organization's ability to execute to expected standards of performance through online and face to face interactions
- Capture the “Voice of the Field” to keep a pulse on the customer environment as well as field personnel to drive adjustments and ensure programs stay relevant, timely, and impactful
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create content and assets and ensure they remain current
- Track and report on the Customer Success Organization’s level of readiness against expectations
- Lead all aspects of the metrics and reporting needed to measure the impact of programs
- · Contribute to the creation of digital education assets (e.g. video, webinars, product simulations, welcome emails, insights articles, etc.) to support adoption
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term and long-term priorities in collaboration with Customer Success leadership
Your qualifications, your influence:
- 5+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management or Account Management experience
- A proven track record of hands-on creation and delivery of impactful change and/or best practice programs of enterprise success teams, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Strong Customer Success acumen and demonstrated customer-first mindset
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion to help others succeed
- Strong communication (written, verbal, and non-verbal), facilitation, and presentation skills)
Preferred skills and technical familiarity:
- The ability to plan effectively and work well in a fast-paced environment while staying flexible through growth and change
- Tendency to actively seek and address gaps no one else has noticed in a process, or the initiative to design simple, creative solutions to existing problems.
- Experience with employee journey design, curriculum creation and/or competence development programs is a plus
- Attention to detail
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like