Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
What you will own:
- Be responsible for the development, execution, measurement and reporting of customer-facing demand generation programs that support Sales goals TO scale and grow our install base and acquire new customers.
- Research, recommend and execute targeted regional/local marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, partner activities, user groups, assisting with industry events/trade shows, establishing local relationships with related associations or communities, executive roundtables, customer advocacy etc.
- Work closely with account teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Collaborate with local agency, sometimes with APAC/Corporate marketing team (web, digital, PR, events, marketing operations) to ensure an integrated, multi-channel approach to demand generation campaigns.
- Work closely with the regional partner team to develop partner marketing plans for growth and scale
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases. Provide support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force to ensure their ability to consultatively sell solutions.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Anaplan marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution
- Track and measure demand-to-close metrics across field marketing programs, optimising resources against regional objectives while tracking program efficiency and ROI
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives responsible for inbound and outbound marketing to develop leads and drive early stage pipeline creation
- You are naturally collaborative in your approach to building relationships seeking the input of senior colleagues and team members alike
- You are a thought leader and thrive on executing creative and innovative programs with and through your team
- You get excited by tackling complex problems and have the ability to critically think through challenges at speed
- You take pride in the marketing activity that represents Anaplan both internally and externally, always ensuring that the work is of the highest quality
- You have the ability to create, build and foster sophisticated relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- You are a proven leader, who collaborates and leads your team to deliver tangible value to the business
Experience you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired. (Enterprise planning/analytics software experience is a plus)
- Segment marketing, demand creation and campaign execution experience, including event/seminar/webinar experience
- Experience defining acquisition account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales. (Sales or Sales enablement experience is a plus) Must be comfortable providing data and insights on acquisition accounts as well as contacts within these accounts.
- Proven experience executing persona-based campaigns, ideally finance, supply chain, HR, or sales.
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
- Ability to work collaboratively to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills to determine ROI of marketing programs.
- Proven experience interfacing with internal & external constituents
- Experience with relevant software applications including MS Office, Salesforce.com, Marketo,
- Native Level Japanese & Business Level English
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Can’t find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERS
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.