The Senior Manager, AMER Partner Marketing will be responsible for driving programs in one of the biggest areas of growth for Anaplan. The role works across the portfolio of partners and alongside Anaplan’s Alliances, sales, solutions and marketing (corporate and field) teams, to ensure our channel marketing program is strongly aligned to the company’s goals, vision and objectives.
Partnerships are at the heart of Anaplan’s growth strategy, and this role will have responsibility for building strong channel relationships, driving both direct and indirect marketing campaigns, and delivering measurable impact via channel marketing programs that support our rapid growth.
This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic marketing team that is focused on further increasing the fast growth of the category leader in Connected Planning.
- Global campaigns: drive the Global Strategic Partner campaigns through into the region, operationalize and integrate into the local field marketing plan, ensure maximum exposure for thought leadership content
- Field Marketing: team closely with the regional field marketing team, allowing them to build impactful co-marketing campaigns that compliment Anaplan’s direct campaigns, and strengthen our overall GTM reach.
- Regional partners: work directly with top tier partners to develop their annual marketing plan, in-line with the partner business plan, and including clearly articulated value propositions and co-marketing campaigns.
- Partner Engagement: expand and deepen the partner database, and number of engaged partners in priority segments through awareness programs and serving strong and relevant personalized content.
- Co-funding Program: manage and administer the regional co-funding program, including campaign review, sign off on funds release and review of campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing strategy: input into the global partner marketing strategy, and team to build scalable, measurable, repeatable partner marketing programs and plans that will drive awareness, pipeline and business in all regions.
- Partner enablement: ensure partners have access to assets, messaging and resources to enable them to be highly effective in marketing and selling the Anaplan platform.
- Marketing to partners: support the global program of regular communications, build and cleanse the list of key contacts, provide regional content, and localize comms where necessary, manage f2f partner events when required.
- Partner acquisition: work with Alliances team on acquisition, enablement and onboarding of new partners. Build joint marketing plans with new partners to accelerate time to value, and achievement of tier criteria.
- Corporate marketing: work alongside the solutions and campaigns team to ensure messaging, assets, campaigns and localisation are partner ready, correct and relevant for the regions.
- Objective setting: Set and agree quarterly targets, objectives and KPIs for Channel marketing in the region and report on progress made
- Results: align closely with the Field Marketing team to oversee execution of co-marketing including: Track and monitor program budgets, activities and ROI. Maximise ROI of marketing spend.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA a plus
- Background on enterprise software is required
- 5+ years’ experience in technology marketing with a history of high impact work in Alliances Marketing or Channel Marketing
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills (both internally and externally). Ability to manage multiple, complex relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act as a real thought leader, driving change and implement new ways of working and thinking.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for the channel and demonstrated ability to execute marketing campaigns and partner marketing programs
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to blend technology and business strategy to develop a compelling joint vision and messaging
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize often
- Social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and with a high impact team
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and Salesforce.com