Sr. Business Systems Analyst, HRIS
As Sr. Business Systems Analyst, HRIS, you will be the domain professional for all HR business processes, including advising the HR teams, managers, and employees on use of the Workday HCM system, Anaplan, GreenHouse, ServiceNow and other ecosystem tools in support of overall business operations. You will Partner with HR teams to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and demonstrate the return on technological capabilities. If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you!
- Serve as domain specialist with intermediate to sophisticated knowledge with hands-on configuration in 2 or more domains: Core HCM, Absence, Compensation, Security, Analytics and Reporting
- Partner with the solution architect and HR Operations team to drive requirement gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation.
- Ensure consistency to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation, set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Provide production support on issues triage, identification and resolution.
- Assist authorities with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance; lead Workday product update process, including regression testing and contingency planning for larger project efforts.
- Build reports from scratch, strong at interpreting and manipulating data, and have a general affinity for numbers.
- Perform bulk data uploads (EIBs) and maintain security role assignment.
- Create self-service user guides and deliver training to internal teams.
- Handle implementation partner teams and be accountable for work.
- Work with Internal Audit, and Operations teams to ensure SOX compliance. Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.
Competencies and Experience:
- 7+ years of strong process analysis experience in HR processes including 3+ years practical experience on the Workday HCM platform with at least one full deployment project.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing business needs and anticipate ways in which HR Technology or processes can offer improvements or transformation opportunities.
- Familiarity with Anaplan platform, Greenhouse ATS, and ServiceNow is a plus.
- Workday certification(s) preferred.
- Experience assessing new features, making recommendations, and driving new feature adoption.
- Resilient and open to learning and capability to apply the learning real time. Understands the use of technology tools to drive efficiency and scale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and translate business requirements to implementers. Ability to scale down technical information to help end users understand system functionality.
- Willingness and ability to build productive, collaborative relationships' companywide.