Anaplan are looking for self-motivated Software Engineer to join a growing team at our vibrant tech hub in London, UK.
Anaplan creates award-winning, cloud planning technology that enables people and companies around the world to make better-informed plans and decisions. Our customers require a first class content experience that accelerates and enhances their time to value with Anaplan.
We're a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives. We are not afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. At Anaplan we have a core set of values, and we believe that we perform at our best when we live our values every day.
This opportunity can be office-based or remote/WFH with travel to the Anaplan office one day per week.
What you'll do in the role:
- Be part of a well-balanced, cross functional team, delivering best in class web experiences.
- Collaborate with and support other engineering teams through cross-functional projects including localisation.
- Work on extending existing localisation integrations to support Anaplan’s global presence.
- Follow engineering best practice and contribute to continuous integration and proactively provide improvements to the way these are done.
- Be capable of working within an agile development process and are self-driven enough to thrive in an environment that promotes high levels of autonomy.
- Proactively write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to maintain production-level code.
- Apply your expertise across the full stack as necessary. We recognise specialisms but appreciate open minded people who will step out of their comfort zone to complete their work and expand their skill set.
- Support production systems .
- Develop your knowledge and skills to adopt new engineering tooling as it's introduced to the business.
You’ll be an individual who is:
- Passionate about the entire web application lifecycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to craft well architected solutions for both internal teams and customers.
- Experienced with building production-quality web products.
- The ability to coach and collaborate - you enjoy working closely with others, Pairing and learning, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- Positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a really big deal for us…we're looking for really smart people who love solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done.
Technologies you'll use:
- Any experience using deployment tools/technologies such as Docker, AWS, Harness and Terraform is advantageous.
- We also use several third-party applications such as Acrolinx, Coveo, Kentico Kontent, Lionbridge Freeway no previous experience necessary is a nice to have.