Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and an active community.
At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do! We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making our employees feel empowered and encouraged. Building a strong culture around what we value is an ongoing journey that will continue to be the core of our existence.
Driving and leading customer and partner teams to assess, design, build and deliver high-value Anaplan planning and analytics solutions.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is crafted to span and connect planning processes across multiple use cases and industries. We truly go across the entire business so you’ll need to be flexible and have a solid knowledge of business processes.
Your qualifications, your influence:
- Maintain a deep understanding of your Customer’s desired business outcomes and be a trusted leader with a vision for your customers
- Ability to lead the client, advise on the best way to translate their business process into Anaplan’s planning platform, and ultimately guide the customer to success using established Anaplan methodologies
- Executing work plans in global time zones, both on-site or remote
- Account management experience. The ability to build and manage account plans that lead to renewed and expanded customer relationships.
- Experience running a quarterly business review (QBR) and driving a mutual roadmap with a customer
- Strong communication, presentation, consultative, and leadership skills
Preferred skills and technical familiarity:
- 10+ years of business consulting/implementation experience with enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with financial planning, sales performance management, or supply chain solutions is preferable
- Strong client-facing skills and a successful track record of Account Management engagement management
- Strong understanding of enterprise software architecture (ERP, CRM, HRM) and how those systems relate to enterprise planning systems
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment:
Build your job in a place that flourishes with diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neuro diversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people outstanding. We hire you for who you are, and bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create allies unlock potential, build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. And we have architected the only platform offering that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly outstanding technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store to apps and predictive analytics; outstanding technology is being developed every day. We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real-time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment. See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most sophisticated challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.