We are a growing analytics and reporting company based in Orlando. As we have grown we are now looking for an experienced systems administrator to take ownership of our infrastructure platform. This person coming in will be responsible for architecting or engineering web-based and server-side software.
A senior software engineer will lead a team to design and develop industry leading products which will be used by the biggest media and advertising companies on the planet. We provide tools for the sale and accountability of the marketing for the very products you use in your home every day. This includes building smart workflows, data visualizations, meaningful data aggregations, engaging messaging tools, and yes, we are building ground-breaking artificial intelligence systems. The code you and your team will write will help countless individuals do their jobs on a daily basis and will ultimately change the advertising industry for the better.
● 2+ years Linux Administration
● 5+ years software engineer (engineering roles preferred)
● 2+ years software development leadership/mentoring
● 2+ years full-stack web/app development (operating system, database, web/app, UX)
● Clean Criminal History
Primary Skills/Competencies Required:
● Linux: Scripting, Admin, Package Management, SSH, Software Installation
● Data: Relational Databases, NoSQL, File Storage Systems (S3, Linux)
● Tools: Gulp, VS Code or Debugging IDE, Composer, NPM, SCSS
● Platforms: Slim (or other PHP MVC), Vue.js (or React, Angular), Semantic-UI
● Big Data
● Source Control, GIT: Merging, Rebasing, Branch Management, Repository Management, Github
● Code Reviews, QA, Product Testing
● Mastery of Object, Service Oriented Programming Patterns
● Product Development
● Team Leadership
● Solid written and oral communication
● Timely, Communicative
● Basic Project Management
● Google Drive
● Ticket/Issue Management Software
● Lead Software Development Team
● Ensure Quality Product and Quality Code
● Establish and Meet Aggressive Deadlines/Timelines
● Assist with Software Architecture
● Assist with Product Development and Planning
● Manage Issues and Communicate with Support
● Assist with DevOps Planning and Implementation
● Ensure General and Company Best Practices
● Engineer and Develop Software (PHP, Node.js, Bash, AWS)
● Assist with Team Member Recruiting and Reviews
● Perform Demonstrations
● Other Duties as Assigned
AnalyticOwl is changing the perception of how we measure TV and Radio advertising with proprietary measurement tools that show advertisers if their advertising is effective. The company was founded by industry executives that are leaders in media measurement and has grown quickly to work with some of the largest media companies in the world. Our executive and management teams have over 30 years combined experience and have created a company that continues to expand its reach and analysis abilities.
ANALYTICOWL MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
AnalyticOwl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AnalyticOwl complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AnalyticOwl expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AnalyticOwl’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.