Role: QA Automation Engineer III- Distro
Reports to: Manager, Engineering
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Deliver Technology for Human Sensemaking
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 21 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer III- Distro to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Create automation tests to ensure the stability and performance of our products including integration and functionality
- Be a key member of the Anaconda Clients or Packaging team making impactful changes that the large Anaconda ecosystem benefits from everyday
- Work closely with developers and product owners to ensure we are building and testing the right things
- Identify and improve the testing process with new tests, tools, and processes
- Encourage a team culture of learning and knowledge sharing
- Attend daily SCRUM meetings, sprint demos, etc.
- Make each day count: Identify repetitive manual tasks and find solutions to automate them
- Leading technical meetings and actively contributing ideas
What You Need:
- Experience with version control (we use Git)
- Experience with an object oriented programming language. Java, Python, C++, Go, etc
- Have used a testing automation framework such as Selenium, Pytest
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Github Actions, AWS CodePiipelines)
- Has created unit and integration tests
- Worked on product teams delivering features
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Deep CI/CD experience
- Build automated testing practice from scratch
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home Wednesdays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Health fitness membership or reimbursement
- Paid parental leave - both mothers and fathers
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.