Role: Partner Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director, Marketing
Location: Austin, TX / remote
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Deliver Technology for Human Sensemaking
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 25 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is what people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to shape our partner go-to-market (GTM) strategy and manage partner relationships.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll work directly with Anaconda’s strategic partners to understand our joint customers and run co-marketing campaigns to drive awareness and user acquisition.
This individual will build relationships, develop joint GTM plans, and drive growth in our mutual businesses. You’ll define the specifics of the marketing partnership, collaborate to create joint messaging and value stories, and execute external go-to-market activities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and effectively solving both strategic and tactical problems with limited oversight. You have an analytical mindset with a passion for using data to drive decision-making.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute on a wide range of custom and programmatic joint marketing activities/tactics with partners such as webinars, PR, events, paid media, email campaigns, etc.
- Establish effective working relationships with marketing counterparts at partner organizations
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management colleagues to develop and deliver key assets for partner solution launch and sales enablement, including joint messaging, sales tools, and field training
- Be the expert in the team on Anaconda’s partner strategy, the overall partner landscape, and the market trends impacting the program
- Develop insights on program performance, identify opportunities for improving outcomes, and work cross-functionally to implement changes
- Work cross-functionally with Anaconda teams including Sales, Demand Generation, Product, and Engineering to accelerate partner marketing success
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years in partner marketing and/or other relevant fields within B2B software or SaaS
- Experience fostering relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities.
- Familiarity and experience with B2B demand gen marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- A love of analytics and a consistent track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics
- Stellar project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and efficiently communicate marketing goals and results to diverse audiences including your direct team, executive leadership, and the company as a whole
- Superior external communication skills: You will need to represent Anaconda in external settings, such as partner meetings
- Strong desire to learn, no job too big or too small orientation
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave - both mothers and fathers
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.