Role: Technical Writer
Reports to: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
With over 16 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform. Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale, and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. We strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Technical Writer to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and passion for creating a unique culture and gain new skills in the world of data science and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high quality, comprehensive product documentation for technical audiences, based on the needs of different types of users
- Participate in the timely and accurate design, production, and delivery/completion of product documentation
- Follow consistent writing style standards and guidelines across documentation materials
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in technical documentation
- Experience creating documentation for a technical product including, but not limited to, infrastructure, middleware, SaaS applications
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with Python and/or other programming languages
- Experience working in the data science or analytics technology space
- Working understanding of Kubernetes and/or Docker container technology
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Casual dress code
- Work home Wednesdays (optional)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Parental Leave
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.