Role: Marketing Operations Manager
Department: Customer Success
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the creator of the world’s most popular Python data science platform. With more than 13 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. Anaconda Enterprise allows organizations to collaborate, govern and deploy their Python and R data science in enterprise data centers and clouds. Customers include leading companies from the banking and financial services, energy, auto, technology, and healthcare industries.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact, whether it's detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to help us use our marketing technology stack efficiently and effectively to generate demand. The marketing operations manager will collaborate closely with the marketing team including leadership, demand gen, and digital marketing to ensure that technologies and processes are designed, implemented, and executed according to best practices. Ultimately, you will be creating a strong infrastructure for marketing and sales to create repeatable, measurable programs that produce high-quality leads and drive revenue. The ideal candidate lives and loves data and has a passion for solving technical problems.
What you will do:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate demand, score and route leads including Marketo, Terminus, On24, Google Analytics, and other tools as required
- Coordinate and manage any integration requirements between the marketing and sales systems (such as SFDC, Lean Data, Insightsquared, Discover.org, Groove, Zoominfo and others TBD)
- Own the health, hygiene, and management of a large contact database, including subscription center, data segmentation, smart lists, and lead uploads
- Define, design, implement, and train on best practices for use of the marketing stack, campaign management, and lead management
- Ensure our marketing stack usage is in compliance with relevant privacy regulations
- Create reliable, repeatable reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and marketing-sourced leads across the entire funnel, from lead acquisition source through close
- Consult with marketing organization on demand generation program planning
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance.
- Set up and manage landing pages, emails, automation and segmentation for improved campaign efficiency.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization
- Provide additional capacity for campaign execution, including landing page construction, webinar setup, email setup, and nurture program management
What you need:
- 3+ years in hands-on, martech-centric campaign management, campaign operations, and/or marketing operations roles
- Marketo Certified Expert certification or 2-3 years of commensurate experience
- Experience building and maintaining dashboards and reports in SFDC
- Good understanding of web technology as it pertains to demand creation
- Experience with compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations
- Strong business marketing and information systems acumen, thrive in reporting/analytical environments
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Ability and desire to grow your technical skill set through self-directed learning, structured training experiences, and coaching from colleagues. Conversely – eagerness to share your own knowledge and skills with team members.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail. You are a collaborator and consensus-builder, and no job is too big or too small for you.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience in data science, cloud computing, or open source software industries
- Strong command of website analytics, knowledge of A/B testing tools and Wordpress
- Ability to recommend, implement, and maintain pipeline attribution models
- Previous experience in a lean start-up environment, where your work has material impact on the success of the company
Why you’ll love working here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Work home Wednesdays (optional)
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Unlimited vacation
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.