Support Engineer II
Role: Support Engineer II
Reports to: Director, DevOps and Integration
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
With over 11 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform. Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale, and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. We strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Support Engineer II to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and passion and contribute to the world of data science.
What You Will Do:
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring their installation is running smoothly.
- Identify and document bugs and feature requests on behalf of our enterprise customers.
- Create and publish knowledge base articles on subjects that would provide customers with the tools they need to resolve issues on their own.
- Software installs - Anaconda enterprise applications on customer infrastructure
- Work alongside Anaconda implementation engineers
- Will be performing installations for enterprise customers
What You Need:
- 3-4 years of Linux sys admin experience.
- Solid networking, cloud infrastructure, VMware
- Experience with Docker and knowledge of kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, Google, or Azure
- Awareness of the Cloud Native ecosystem
- A strong sense of accountability, no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- A strong desire to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to use.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience developing with python
- Proficiency with one or more scripting languages i.e. python, shell, or bash
- Production experience with Docker or kubernetes
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Casual dress code
- Work home Wednesdays (optional)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.