Role: Director of Sales Operations
Reports to: SVP, Customer Success
Department: Customer Success
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
With over 6.5 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform.
Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale, and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. We strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Director of Sales Operations to evolve and scale the sales operations infrastructure for our rapidly growing organization. This is is a highly visible, strategic position, working across internal teams to drive revenue growth by optimizing the effectiveness of our sales team, tools and processes.
The ideal candidate is a self starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and effectively solving both strategic and tactical problems with limited oversight. You have a thorough understanding of enterprise selling processes especially in a software business. You know how to bring order to sales operations without making it feel too rules based. You have an analytical mindset with a passion for using data to drive decision-making.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, pipeline, planning, reporting/dashboards, KPIs, data analytics, and productivity processes for the sales organization
- Own the strategy and architecture and integrity of the sales tech stack, including Salesforce
- Lead the administration of sales compensation plans and quotas, in coordination with finance leadership
- Drive accountability for a standardized quote to cash process
- Lead the day-to-day mechanics of managing the Deal Desk/Review process
- Manage sales contract lifecycle, working with sales leadership and executives to optimize visibility and compliance
- Sponsor and drive our Salesforce-related processes and adoption programs across the organization
- Manage sales vendor relationships and integration
- Create and implement Rules of Engagement for the sales function
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provides key business insights and high-priority initiatives as we enter our next phase of growth
- Relentlessly analyze the business and proactively offers insights and recommendations to sales and executive leadership
- Other duties as needed
What You Need:
- 5+ years of sales operations experience supporting high growth organization
- Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Solid Salesforce experience
- A strong history of executing full life cycle sales tracking, reporting, and pipeline analysis
- Experience in quota/ commissions management and monitoring
- Expertise in MS Office, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce CPQ, DiscoverOrg, InsightSquared, Lean Data, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other sales tools a plus
- A strong desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre-IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!