Role: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director, Product Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the creator of the world’s most popular Python data science platform. With more than 6 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. Anaconda Enterprise allows organizations to collaborate, govern and deploy their Python and R data science in enterprise data centers and clouds. Customers include leading companies from the banking and financial services, energy, auto, technology, and healthcare industries.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact, whether it's detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and passion for creating a unique culture and gain new skills in the world of data science and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute technical product marketing deliverables
- Develop deep technical knowledge about our product portfolio and our competitive landscape
- Work closely with product management, marketing, sales engineering and customer success to develop a good understanding of the product and how it solves buyer problems
- Help the marketing demand gen team develop effective lead generation and qualification programs
- Help define messaging and go to market in partnership with product leadership
- Produce, deliver and maintain technical competitive intelligence, on-message content and sales enablement tools.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field of study
- 5+ years experience in technical product marketing, product management, sales engineering experience in enterprise IT.
- 5+ years creating technical content
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions
- Proven written and oral communication skills
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Marketing experience in the data science/analytics/big data field
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment
- Experience working with Pragmatic Marketing framework
- Experience with graphic design using Adobe Suite a plus
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!