Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with all areas of the organization to interpret, document, prioritize, and drive requirements from inception to delivery. You will have a key role in the design process, working with cross-functional teams of Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, immersive experiences, and comprehensive integration tools. You will work with Sales and Marketing to position product capabilities and define KPIs to assess product performance. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, a passion for detail-oriented design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
Focus areas for product managers include but are not limited to Consumer Experiences, Provider Experiences, Integration and Interoperability, Configuration tools and Reporting tools. We will assess your best fit as we get to know you.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
- Document and prioritize requirements for upcoming product releases
- Synthesize tone, language, and messaging in user-facing text
- Craft internal and external communications around features, including release notes, user manuals, and feature descriptions
- Streamline workflows and business processes across products, vetting with internal/external stakeholders
- Manage feature development from requirements definition through customer launch
- Train sales and client services personnel on product capabilities
- 5+ years in Product Management or related field
- 3+ years working with software products, healthcare experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment (agile experience preferred), and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools a big plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
Should you join Amwell and the Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at Amwell. This innovative team manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the Amwell family. Each member of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other Amwell teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $120,560 - $165,770. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance