Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Amwell is seeking a motivated and energetic Customer Support Specialist to join the Client Services Customer Support team. This is a customer-facing position interfacing with consumers, providers, client stakeholders, and internal team members to troubleshoot and resolve production support issues in a timely manner. The Customer Support Specialist will play a critical role in the success of our relationship with enterprise clients and end users of Amwell’s technology. Strong communication, attention to detail, persistent problem-solving and a passion for customer experience are all key attributes for this role.
- Provide technical support for clients via multiple modalities (email, phone, etc.)
- Handle time-sensitive situations with a calm and analytical demeanor
- Document stories that include timelines of events, key findings, and steps to reproduce.
- Develop documentation and training materials that increase efficiency and scalability within Support
- Engage effectively and collaboratively with an array of internal/external parties including Technical Support, Engineering, Product, Third-Party Software Vendors, etc.
- Subject matter expert in product workflows
- Reproduce recurring software and hardware issues for dev / vendor escalation
- Track and report recurring product and vendor performance trends, escalate as needed
- 2-4 years of experience with software and applications support using all modalities (e.g. email, phone, chat)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences (internal, external, third-party vendors, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, interruption-prone environments
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work through complex problems, utilizing structured problem-solving methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, templates)
- Proficient at performing application log analysis and creating stories, depicting timeline of events and errors
- Familiarity/exposure with AWS infrastructure Monitoring with Cloudwatch using Logs Insights query syntax
- Experience with Atlassian's JIRA and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency using PC skills and MS Suite products.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance