Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As the Technology Support Associate, you will be the front line of technology support, project implementation and onboarding new customers as well as providers. You'll support our internal customers (local and remote users) with the setup, maintenance, and management of in-house developed applications, third-party clinical applications, and video systems. Maintaining and managing the application infrastructure of the company and ensure the availability of applications. Handle escalated incidents/problems, determination, and resolution. Participate and play a significant role in project planning, implementation, and training on new customers and provider's onboarding.
This is an Awesome Opportunity for the individuals who are willing to take full ownership and responsibility for their tasks and exceptional growth potential for the right candidate
- Comfortable working in a mixed technology environment (Windows, macOS, iOS, etc.)
- Technology project planning and implementation
- Adopt new software systems, making sure the system meets the client's needs.
- Assist with the installation and customization of software as a service (SaaS) systems.
- Ability to assist and support users remotely and in-person to troubleshoot and resolve hardware related problems in desktops and associated peripherals
- Should have a basic understanding of clinical applications, different EMR applications, and practice management software
- Configuring VPNs for clients and secure access to the network.
- Installation and maintenance of Citrix, VMWARE, and other remote access tools
- Computer/ application security assessment, reporting, and fixing
- Monitoring application servers' performance and throughput
- Managing and maintain video applications Services
- Data Analytics, building BI Dashboard managing it
- Generating customized performance reports and collecting data about company objectives
- User's management in the application and online portals
- Onboarding/ Training providers and assisting staff
- 2-4 Years of Experience working in IT/ Application support role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues (networking, computer systems, applications, etc.)
- Clear written and verbal communications are required
- Goal achievers positive thinking and to do attitude
- Proficiency in Office Applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in Clinical (EMR, Hospital Information System) Applications
- Knowledge of reporting and monitoring tools
- A good team player and willing to work off-hour
- Bachelor in Computer Science (IT/ Applications Infrastructure) or equivalent
- CCNA, MCSE, and other EMR certifications will be added advantage
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans