Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
As a product marketing manager, you get to create compelling messaging and marketing plans to launch new virtual health products and directly impact our mission to help increase access to care for everyone. You enjoy the entire process of launching and promoting a new product and are comfortable across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, packaging, go-to-market strategy, competitive analysis, sales enablement and creating ongoing demand for our products. You are a collaborator who easily builds relationships across the organization and will work with product management, marketing, clinical programs, commercial teams and client services.
- Launch new products and services that delight providers, patients and members. You will create the product positioning and messaging and develop and execute go-to-market plans.
- Leverage data and competitive insights to continuously evolve our understanding of the customer, the competition, market trends and how a technology could uniquely solve that customer’s problems.
- Collaborate with product, market insights, and clinical programs teams to define target customers and needs
- Orchestrate marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive thought leadership, awareness and leads.
- Drive and iterate on highly effective sales presentations and collateral and partner closely with the commercial enablement team to ensure sales teams are equipped and audible ready.
- Track KPIs and engage cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success and expertise in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to create differentiated messaging for any product.
- Ability to interpret market & competitive insights data to guide product positioning and marketing initiatives.
- Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced tech environment while managing different stakeholders and thrive in an environment without a set playbook.
- Bachelor’s degree
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans