Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As a member of the Total Rewards & Technology team, this position will have the important responsibility for managing and ensuring all employee data in our HR system is accurate and up to date. Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the Total Rewards function. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure in HRIS, Compensation and Benefits.
HR Systems Support
- Enter and maintain all employee lifecycle related changes in relevant HR Systems including: new hires, transfers, promotions, manager changes and terminations
- Execute and distribute recurring reports for key stakeholders
- Serve as administrator for employee self-service
- Update and maintain process documentation and ensure adherence for compliance purposes
- Partner with payroll and finance team to conduct quarterly audits
- Serve as point of contact for employment verifications and unemployment data requests
- Provide support for internal and external audit requests
Total Rewards Team Support
- Review benefit vendor invoices for monthly reconciliation
- Support annual open enrollment – file reviews (data scrubbing), support communication materials and communication updates. Assist with the set-up and testing of benefits open enrollment in ADP. Audit post-open enrollment elections.
- Support Leave of Absence process and coordinate with employees/payroll
- Assist in the development, execution and maintenance of the wellness program.
- Assist with data upload for annual compensation programs
- Serve as administrator for rewards and recognition program
- Serve as first point of contact for basic benefit inquiries
- Ongoing data review and clean up
- Support ongoing process improvement
- Support SOX compliance to ensure data integrity across people systems
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a Human Resources team with responsibilities in various HR functions
- Experience with ADP WFN strongly preferred
- Good understanding of HR/payroll processes and interdependencies between the functions
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel skills including functions such as vlookup, pivot tables and conditional formatting
- Understanding of federal, state & local employment regulations
Should you join Amwell and the Human Resources team, you can expect to join a highly experienced HR team who is focused on building and executing a strong culture of engagement and accountability. The HR team is growing to support an exciting business and we look forward to having you join us!
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans