Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Administrator will play a critical role in the Growth Operations department. Amwell is in the midst of re-designing and re-deploying Salesforce CPQ across all business units. Amwell will rely heavily on Salesforce CPQ to provide accurate and detailed customer business data to facilitate all downstream business processes in the quote to cash cycle. The quality of this data will be pivotal for the business to make effective decisions, both day-to-day and long-term. The Salesforce CPQ Administrator will be responsible for capturing business requirements from key stakeholders, building, enhancing, and maintaining Amwell’s CPQ infrastructure, as well as serve as frontline support for its end users.
Specifically, the Salesforce CPQ Administrator will:
- Design, develop and maintain Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving complex product bundles, pricing rules, approval rules, product rules, document templates, and all other out of box CPQ features in support of new requests and ongoing process improvements
- Continuously deliver CPQ business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex Salesforce.com environment. Solutions consider both up and downstream impact
- Troubleshoot and resolve any system bugs, errors, etc.
- Provide prompt and customer-centric end user support within specified deadlines
- Partner with key stakeholders and end users to capture business requirements and ensure functionality meets the needs of the business
- Participate in Salesforce quote to cash projects from the initial discovery phase through the documentation and training phases, including coordinating and facilitating collaborative discussions with end users and key stakeholders
- Create and maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Perform mass data imports, manual and/or automated data entry or clean-up as needed
- Maintain and enhance data structures using Salesforce’s recommended best practices
- Comfortable delivering demos to a wide variety of audiences, ensuring enhancements are clearly understood
- Understand all aspects of Amwell’s Salesforce CPQ configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of Salesforce CPQ administration experience
- 1+ years of experience in an end user support role
- Experience working within a project management framework
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt based on the shifting needs of the business
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification is strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is preferred
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans