Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
At Amwell, Talent Acquisition Coordinators are essential in ensuring a positive and inclusive candidate experience. A successful TA Coordinator will be an organizational expert, a self-starter, and a true professional with strong communication skills. Often, the Coordinator is the first point of contact with candidates and is an ambassador for Amwell in our effort to deliver Awesome.
- Build strong partnerships with multiple recruiters, the hiring managers they support, and their candidates to drive an efficient process for providing a positive candidate experience, as well as handle any challenges that may occur.
- Manage part of the recruiting cycle including but not limited to posting jobs and scheduling interviews.
- Work with candidates and hiring teams on all interview logistics and updates.
- Provide all candidates a memorable experience during the interview process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, every changing environment and prioritize work accordingly.
- Master our applicant tracking system, scheduling tools and organizational products.
- Ensure data integrity in our applicant tracking system Greenhouse.
- Support ad hoc projects and requests.
- One to Three (1 to 3) years of experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources role.
- Bachelor’s degree strong preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a focus on keeping the details in order.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Driven to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Passion for outstanding customer service and providing great candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- A strong desire for improving processes and building relationships.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans