Growth Operations Manager
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Growth Operations Manager will play a critical role within the Growth Operations Department. Your job will be to lead cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. The Manager will support senior leadership initiatives that focus on technology and process used by Sales in lead management, prospect targeting, pipeline development, and contract execution. The Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation. This person will work cross functionally with other teams such as Marketing, Legal, Finance, Professional Services and System Administrators to ensure the entire process from lead to cash is adhered to and supports company goals.
To be successful, this person must be highly motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to build and leverage strong relationships with internal stakeholders within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Manage initiatives that focus on improving or redesigning processes, implementing new technologies, and building new reporting packages to support the Sales and Lead to Cash process.
- Manage projects and deliver objective analysis aimed at improving Sales organization performance and business outcomes through ad-hoc data pulls, data analysis, and reporting/dashboard creation.
- Create process documentation, training materials, and adherence reporting and assist in rollout and implementation of new or updated processes.
- Identify opportunities for automation, process, and system improvements across the Lead to Cash cycle.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the Sales organization to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting in support of Objective and Key Results (OKRs) trends and performance. Utilize the appropriate tools and assist with producing business reports and metrics packages for leadership review. OKRs include but not limited to bookings and quota attainment, forecast accuracy, pipeline movement, discount analysis, and deal velocity.
- Support operational needs of Sales including maintenance of quota and territory management, pipeline, and CRM data management, etc.
- Monitor compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data integrity; investigate and resolve data discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Interest or experience in operations, management consulting, or business analytics/process optimization
- Expert knowledge of CRM databases; Salesforce.com preferred
- Self-starter with a flexible, adaptable style and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with the ability to conduct analysis, and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to partner with different parts of the organization to identify and improve business outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills
- Highly organized, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans