Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The HRIS Manager is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for our core HRIS platforms by directing the design, delivery, and support of company-wide HR systems. This role will assist in the development of a long-term HRIS strategy for the company. The HRIS Manager will work closely with the functional user groups and business stakeholders to ensure all projects, functionality, process improvement, and system releases are coordinated effectively while maintaining the overall level of service to the organization. In addition to owning the system roadmap, this individual will develop and execute the appropriate workforce analytics strategy to support the needs of our growing business.
- Oversee the planning, design, and implementation of the employee lifecycle of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other related HR related applications to ensure confidentiality, operational excellence, and optimization of new and existing technology solutions
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance/troubleshooting and management of the HR Systems interfaces.
- Audits data, system configurations and security profiles to ensure accurate and reliable information.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to functional leaders by actively searching for opportunities to provide process and technology solutions to complex business needs by anticipating the needs of the business and HR colleagues and providing insight into how technology can improve their processes.
- Ensure that the HRIS and other HR systems maintain regulatory compliance with applicable laws, data security and privacy requirements.
- Participate in RFP process and be integral part of system implementation which will align HR Technology and systems to our strategic initiatives.
- Establish measurements and metrics that support HR and the business. Manage the integration of data and analytics to support the business and help drive business decisions and results.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance and direction on HRIS Technology initiatives with the overall goal of optimizing the HRIS to provide employees with quick and easy access to their data, helping to increase productivity and improve engagement throughout an employee’s life cycle
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in the HRIS function with expertise in all facets of human resources, payroll, and other HR systems. Must have previously worked with ADP Workforce Now
- Established understanding of HRIS technology and their applications within a business. Including design, structure, functions, processes, and analytics, project management (including leading technical projects)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Successful experience working for an organization in growth mode.
- Demonstrated highly effective Interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, ability to communicate technical and complex systems, and the drive and initiative to improve processes.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills, attention to details, and process-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of interdependencies in program and systems design, compliance, and downstream implications for areas of responsibility.
- Maintain awareness of HR technology trends and best practices to make insightful, strategic recommendations to HR leadership
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce, and our community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration, and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources, and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans