This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, growing digital health startup. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, a joint venture between Cleveland Clinic and Amwell, was launched in 2019 to unlock access to the world's best healthcare expertise so no one is left behind. This startup company's initial focus is transforming the $5 billion global second opinion market, with additional digital health solutions in development. The Clinic offers virtual care from Cleveland Clinic's highly specialized experts through Amwell's leading-edge digital health technology platform. Learn more at theclinic.io.
Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek consistently rank Cleveland Clinic as one of the best hospitals in the world.
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the U.S. and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell solutions power over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Marketing Associate will help to help drive B2B lead generation, B2C member engagement and utilization, website content and social media management, and marketing analytics/reporting. We are seeking an individual with high business acumen – a flexible and creative problem solver, strategic and tactical thinker with demonstrated ability to deliver results – an individual who enjoys a high-growth environment, involvement in multiple initiatives and is relentless in their pursuit of goals.
The position is ideally based in Boston (or Cleveland), working largely from home – but remote candidates will be considered. The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will be a key initial member of the marketing team as department growth occurs. It is an outstanding career-building opportunity for an entrepreneurial go-getter to play a significant role in the company’s growth trajectory and have impact.
- Proactively engage with clients on member engagement/utilization initiatives in partnership with Account Management
- Create and manage integrated employer-direct lead generation campaigns
- Implement and grow an employer contacts database for The Clinic
- Help generate/package client reporting
- Produce requisite client-specific member communications materials
- Drive The Clinic’s social media presence by developing and regularly publishing thought-leadership content across all platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter), and actively engaging with other relevant/influential industry participants
- Regularly create and post blogs, update News & Events, implement SEO best practices and help develop site enhancements for the B2B/Corporate website
- Create and manage client specific B2C website clones with unique URLs
- Maintain, populate, and improve D2C and B2B marketing dashboards
- Develop and produce key visualizations for at-a-glance consumption of performance data
- Serve as resident HubSpot power user
- Bachelor’s degree required – Master’s degree in related field highly desired
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience working in B2B demand generation in partnership with Sales
- Excellent writer with experience managing and optimizing social media presence
- Ferocious attention to detail
- Startup/entrepreneurial mentality – relentless pursuit of opportunity
- Ability to see projects from inception through completion
- Creative problem solving – strategic and tactical thinking skills
- Able to embrace ambiguity and juggle multiple priorities as necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Required technical skills include significant experience working with HubSpot marketing automation platform (or equivalent), ExpressionEngine or WordPress CMS (or equivalent), MS Office suite
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop a plus
- Healthcare industry marketing experience a strong plus
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting