Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Executive Assistant will play a critical role at Amwell. Specifically, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for all administrative duties for senior executive, makes administrative decisions, handles correspondence, maintains files, makes appointments, books travel and serves as liaison with the public as required. The Executive Assistant handles details of a confidential and critical nature and conducts her/himself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment.
- Arrange complex meetings, including board meeting packages, and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics
- Process expense reports and assist with invoices for meetings and events in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents
- Effectively support and back up other administrative assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Routinely handle internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for company executives as well as advisors, consultants, and other team members as necessary.
- Manage executives’ calendars, conference registration and arrangements
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of experience preferred
- Capable of presenting to senior leadership
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, to respond/react quickly to changing priorities and to be dedicated to completion of required tasks
- Thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests based on own judgment of importance/need to the department
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and work against deadlines
Should you join Amwell and the Executive Assistant team, you can expect:
The Executive Assistants are a group of dynamic individuals, responsible for supporting Amwell Executives. This is a team that works with and has exposure to all different departments at Amwell.
The Executive Assistant team has many responsibilities including building meaningful relationships with their executives and working hard to not only help with their day to day but contribute to their growth and success overall. They are the first line of communication between the executive and the outside world; speaking with clients, other employees, and upper management. They are our partners’ internal champions and work hard with a variety of colleagues to turn vision into reality.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic, never-the-same-day-twice kind of environment, then look no further. If you possess problem-solving skills, and a serious understanding of the corporate communications needed to speak with all levels of an organization, then Amwell is the place for you.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. To make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We are a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting