Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As Senior Marketing Manager on the Engagement Team, you’ll partner with health systems across the country to drive awareness and utilization of their telehealth programs among key audiences: consumers, patients, and providers. We are looking for a strategic, data-driven individual with proven experience crafting, testing, and implementing marketing strategies that drive growth. In this role you have the opportunity to build innovative new programs that adapt to a rapidly evolving industry and add to Amwell’s thought leadership.
This is a client-facing role that blends consulting and marketing program management. Exceptional presentation and communication skills are required.
- Own strategy and execution for multi-channel marketing programs managed on behalf of our clients, in partnership with Amwell channel marketing teams
- Be accountable to our clients for program updates, including performance and budget reporting
- Listen and ask questions to aid clients in developing and achieving their goals
- Build relationships at all levels of our client organizations, gaining the trust of senior executives through strong communication and program execution
- Develop a deep understanding of our product suite, and create marketing/communication programs that support an exceptional end-to-end user experience
- Support packaging and rollout of high-performing marketing programs across our entire client portfolio
- Define processes that streamline internal workflows and drive scalable growth
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or product management at a health system, agency, or direct to consumer brand; healthcare marketing experience preferred
- Desire to work with clients, often at the most senior level; client-facing experience preferred
- Exceptional presentation, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Experience and comfort with a variety of marketing technologies (automation, tracking and analytics, etc.)
- Cross-channel marketing experience including paid digital, email, SEO, and content marketing; growth and mobile app marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a “how can we get this done” attitude
- Curious – wanting and knowing how to ask the questions that get at the heart of our clients’ business objectives
- Polish, with the ability to conduct yourself with the most senior levels at our partner companies
- Scrappy, resilient, and digitally focused
- The ability to think deeply, but also act quickly
- Comfort working in and navigating an extremely fluid, fast-paced environment
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; consumer growth marketing, corporate marketing, product marketing, marketing operations, marketing analytics, market insights and communications and content teams. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell cares deeply about diversity, equity, and inclusion, in the work that we do and the culture that we maintain.
With teams located across areas such as Boston, Reston, Seattle and TelAviv we embrace a distributed workforce, allowing our employees to work from anywhere. To stay connected and build our team culture we utilize collaboration technology and regularly get together for team strategy sessions, events and activities.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting