Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
We are seeking a self-directed Analyst to join the Market Insights Team, supporting our health system markets. You will be responsible for competitive analysis, market research, benchmarking, and analyzing customer insights. The insights you glean will inform our sales and marketing strategy, product development and new market entry decisions.
In addition to supporting analysis and insights related to the health system market, you will be responsible for communicating those insights, through the development of content for webinars, eBooks, and case studies.
You will have a tangible impact on Amwell’s growth in key market segments and will work with leaders across sales and marketing, and externally with our clients and key influencers, to position Amwell to win in the competitive landscape of digital technology solutions.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the health system market
- Conduct primary research (including surveys and interviews) and secondary research to the standard of top tier consulting and private equity firms, to build expertise and support key strategic decisions and content creation
- Benchmark client performance and present customer success insights to key leaders and stakeholders
- Create content for sales decks, eBooks, webinars
- Support original research on telehealth adoption across physicians and consumers
- Hone the value proposition for these markets, and contribute to product development pipelines to meet customer needs
- Prior experience working with health systems and/or deep understanding of health system market.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in market research, including interviewing, market sizing, data analysis and secondary research
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, top tier consulting experience a plus
- We’re in an industry that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills – you will need to work cross functionally, and up and down the organization
- A “how can we get this done” attitude
- Comfort working unsupervised and self-sufficiently while working with remote team members
- Polish – the ability to conduct yourself with critical stakeholders at our partner companies
- Think deeply, and also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you don’t know the answer
- Low ego, a team player
- Obsessed with improvement
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
- Interest and passion for tech and healthcare
Should you join Amwell and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting.