Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Cyber Command Center Technician will be responsible for monitoring Amwell’s critical infrastructure from our Cyber Command Center (C3) and respond to alerts and escalations from our support staff. Our C3 is a state-of-the-art command center from which we monitor and maintain multiple web farms and cloud-based information systems. The C3 Technician will be exposed to the latest Information Technologies, with support from senior engineers in our Application Support, Database Admin, Network and Security Engineering, VoIP and Kiosk Operations teams. The C3 Technician will support 24/7 operations including daily technical routines, performing system monitoring and alert responding, trouble ticketing, joining cyber security operations, critical situation management, and incident response. The C3 technician will track and monitor utilization trends and perform tiered escalations as required, various other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in a Network or Security Operations Center
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a priority manner
- Understanding of SNMP and log-based monitoring
- Experience working with trouble ticketing systems
- Familiarity with principles of Incident Response
- Ability to learn quickly, follow procedures, and triage technical issues
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with technologies including but not limited to; Solarwinds, Security Software and endpoint protection, VMWare, F5, Linux administration, SQL queries, and Docker Containers are desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and executive staff
*This position requires working rotating shift schedules which includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
Amwell is the most trusted telehealth services provider, having delivered healthcare into people’s homes and workplaces for close to a decade. The company serves the nation’s top health systems and health plans, more than 600 major employers and more than 25 million covered Americans. Amwell’s consumer service, Amwell, connects people with board-certified doctors, dieticians, and psychotherapists for video visits via smartphone, tablet, kiosk, phone, or desktop. For more information, please visit www.amwell.com.
Amwell is located in Boston, downtown in the 75 State Street building on the 26th floor. We are 10 min walking from both North and South Station so your commute should be easy! Amwell has an amazing culture, and we pride ourselves on working hard but creating a fun, energetic environment.
What Amwell can offer you:
- An opportunity to have a major impact on the future direction of our technology and healthcare
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Amazing health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access - without ever leaving the building
- Drop-off/pick-up dry-cleaning service
- Beautiful office/workspace with views overlooking all of Boston
- A great location in the heart of the financial district
- A well-stocked fridge