Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
We are seeking a strategic and analytical Pricing Analyst to join the Pricing Team. You will be responsible for helping to develop our pricing and packaging strategy, partnering closely with finance, product marketing, market insights, and sales teams to develop models that align with our corporate strategy, the competitive landscape, and the value we deliver to our customers. You will roll out pricing for software, hardware and services as they are developed and launched. You will support our deal desk, as well as partner and reseller relationships.
You will have a tangible impact on Amwell’s growth and will work with leaders across the company to create and implement pricing that positions Amwell to win in the competitive landscape of telehealth technology solutions.
- Develop pricing and support partner pricing processes
- Track key metrics like discounts to evaluate success of pricing models in market
- Partner with finance to understand profitability and margin profile across our product and services suite
- Manage and execute pricing as part of post-acquisition integration
- Communicate pricing changes, talking points and training to reps on a regular cadence
- Create and maintain a pricing list that serves as the source of truth for all products that can be sold
- Develop sales levers that drive forward deals while ensuring revenue growth levers
- Prior pricing, product, product marketing or finance experience a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in a highly analytical role
- Strong modeling skills, comfort with Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management skills
- Quantitative, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- We’re in an industry that is constantly evolving, so comfort with ambiguity is very important
- A “how can we get this done” attitude
- Scrappy, resilient
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking questions and willing to admit that you don’t know the answer
- Low ego, a team player
- Obsessed with improvement
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell cares deeply about diversity, equity, and inclusion, in the work that we do and the culture that we maintain.
With teams located across areas such as Boston, Reston, Seattle and TelAviv we embrace a distributed workforce, allowing our employees to work from anywhere. To stay connected and build our team culture we utilize collaboration technology and regularly get together for team strategy sessions, events and activities.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting