Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation is a key member of the Amwell Marketing team, responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of programs that drive pipeline generation to meet company targets across all verticals. As an expert in all aspects of pipeline generation, this role will define best practices, develop campaigns, and manage budgets to ensure successful business outcomes.
This position interfaces directly with Marketing, Content, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to develop integrated campaigns and initiatives across multiple channels including email, advertising, social, events, webinars, and others. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL, and attribution.
You will have ample opportunity to tangibly impact the growth of Amwell’s business. Specifically, the Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation, will:
- Manage the in-house demand gen team and outside vendor relationships.
- Expertly manage and leverage Marketo and other tools to create programs, segmentation lists and campaign assets including emails, landing pages and forms.
- Develop strategic, creative multi-channel campaigns that accelerate revenue growth, lead generation and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to manage campaigns from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on generating high quality MQLs.
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements, including email, social, direct mail, webinars, events, paid media and content syndication to deliver pipeline goals.
- Develop, manage, and refine persona-based, lead nurturing programs to convert warm prospects into MQLs.
- Test, analyze, and improve various conversion points in the marketing funnel to optimize performance and inform marketing channel budget allocations.
- Manage campaign calendar, communicate with Sales on upcoming demand gen activities and report on campaign performance.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Analyze and report on actionable, quantifiable insights from marketing programs that can influence and guide future programs.
- 8+ years of marketing demand generation experience. Prior healthcare experience a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in the administration of the Marketo platform.
- Experience developing and managing multi-touch, integrated B2B marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of developing and managing marketing programs tied to specific goals (e.g., awareness, engagement, MQLs, revenue).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently orchestrate, prioritize and manage multiple projects, from concept through implementation.
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish; can work independently with minimal supervision.
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting