Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 140 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Amwell is looking for a Product Marketing Senior Associate that will support launching new products for the Health Plan market and support Amwell’s strategic partnerships. Amwell is seeking someone with excellent analytical, communications, and creative skills. You will develop product positioning and marketing plans and work cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Content, Sales Enablement, and Communications to execute on these plans. Additionally, you will work with Amwell’s strategic partners on joint marketing initiatives. You should be comfortable across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, launch activities, sales enablement, and partner relations.
- Partner with product, market insights, and clinical programs teams to define target customers and needs
- Develop positioning, messaging, and storytelling across multiple channels & campaigns, driving revenue for new products and services
- Develop and execute go-to-market and launch plans for new products and programs
- Develop and execute partner marketing plans, in collaboration with strategic partners
- Drive and iterate on highly effective sales presentations and sales collateral
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing teams and with teams across the organization (sales, product management, clinical programs)
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in marketing. Experience working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience using market & competitive insights to create positioning and marketing initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong project management skills
- Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, tech environment while managing different stakeholders and thrive in an environment without a set playbook
- Bachelor’s degree required
Should you join Amwell and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, and consumer marketing. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, market insights and pricing as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell cares deeply about diversity, equity, and inclusion, in the work that we do and the culture that we maintain. Our company is a "virtual first" workplace, which means that for heads down work, you can work from anywhere, only coming to the office as may be needed for meetings, strategy sessions, client events, or social engagements. We have offices in Boston, Reston, Seattle, and Tel Aviv and use remote collaboration software and video meeting software to stay connected with each other. Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting