Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Senior Website Marketing Manager is a key member of the Amwell Marketing team, responsible for the driving a multi-faceted suite of web products aimed at our business clients, physician audiences, consumer audiences, and prospective employees and investors.
As the owner of the first digital touchpoint our audiences interact with, you will be influencing a key area of our marketing and have a direct impact on bottom-line results. To accomplish your mission, you will work closely with our demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, visual design, marketing engineering, QA and hosting teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to have full ownership of the company’s digital properties, with a focus on user experience, SEO, content, conversion, and optimization. You will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing site performance and reporting on site analytics. You should have a strong working knowledge of SEO, both on-site and off. Experience analyzing on-site user experience to optimize paths to conversion. Expertise with Google Analytics is required.
- Establish and drive a vision for Amwell’s web marketing channels
- Bridge the technical language of engineering and hosting with marketing
- Coordinate the creative design process to optimize existing and create new web experiences
- Oversee and drive ongoing SEO priorities and initiatives
- Manage all site analytics, report performance and recommend/execute improvement plans
- Leverage your background in A/B testing and conversion rate optimization to develop a culture of experimentation and testing
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with leaders across the organization
- Evaluate, hire, and manage software vendors and development agencies as needed
- Develop an understanding of the legal and regulatory framework that telehealth operates under, including HIPAA, HITRUST as well as GDPR and CCPA
- 7+ years of experience across some combination of technical marketing, product management, or technical project management. Ideally a mixture of these
- Experience managing complex cross-functional projects
- Familiarity with SEO, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Optimize, SEMRush beneficial
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts including load balancers, SSL certs, web servers, databases, and content management systems
- Experience editing and publishing content in WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience working with JIRA and a development team in an Agile manner
- Preferred: Experience evaluating various content management systems (CMS) at a large organization and implementing
- Preferred: Experience integrating websites after mergers/acquisitions
- A positive person with a collaborative and respectful attitude and a dose of patience
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting