Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Implementation Manager will play a critical role on the Professional Services team responsible for project oversight and the execution of telehealth SaaS implementation projects, guiding the successful execution of enterprise deployments. In a client facing role, this individual will lead Amwell customers through the technical, organizational, and workflow elements required for the successful deployment of their telehealth programs.
We are looking for highly motivated, intellectually curious, and collaborative self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
- Independently manage implementations of varying levels of complexity from enterprise kickoff through launch, with limited management oversight.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Able to conduct detailed client workflow discussions, with an accurate understanding of product capabilities and constraints.
- Able to accurately communicate project milestones and associated requirements and potential risks, with limited management oversight.
- Able to properly and proactively identify and escalate potential implementation risks, as well as manage both client and internal communication and exception processes associated with mitigating those risks.
- 3+ years of experience leading healthcare technology implementations
- Experience interfacing with Health System clients
- Extensive program, project and process management experience
- Track record of strong customer focus and uncompromising integrity
- Proven ability to think outside the box, optimize processes and lead change
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Other successful team members have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- SaaS implementation experience
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience deploying telemedicine programs, EMR, EHR, HIE, or other health technology systems
- JIRA proficiency or experience with similar project management or CRM software
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working on the Professional Services Team at Amwell. This is a group of problem solvers who embody our culture and values on a daily basis: Customer First, One Team and Deliver Awesome. Professional Services is responsible for delivering quality implementations to our customers, and this poised, articulate and execution-oriented team is the driving force behind our clients’ success as they build their telehealth programs with Amwell’s revolutionary technology.
Telehealth is an exciting and evolving technology that is positively disrupting the healthcare ecosystem. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would thrive in a collaborative, self-starter environment, and possess a curious and client-focused mindset, look no further, Amwell is the place for you.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting