Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
Amwell is an innovative private equity-backed startup headquartered in downtown Boston, with apps and websites that connect consumers with online doctors, therapists and specialists over video. We are a world leader in telehealth solutions and are seeking a motivated individual to work directly with our health system partners who are using telehealth to expand care to more patients.
As Marketing Associate, you will be part of a team that works directly with health systems across the country to help them launch and grow their telehealth programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of marketing programs that drive growth for our health system clients across their key audiences: consumers, patients, and healthcare providers. The Marketing Associate has an opportunity to work with a number of nationally recognized health systems and become a subject matter expert in engagement strategies for digital health.
This is a client-facing role that reports to the Marketing Director, Health Systems.
In this role, you will:
- Support planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Collaborate with internal channel teams (i.e., email and mobile messaging, paid advertising) to produce high-quality work delivered on time and on budget
- Compile reports that illustrate campaign performance and draw actionable insights to share with clients
- Participate in client meetings via video conference
- Develop slides and other collateral for client and internal presentations
- Collaborate with internal teams on client campaigns to gain an understanding of telehealth marketing strategies, value drivers, and personas.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a concentration in marketing, communications or business
- 1-3 years of marketing experience – healthcare experience a plus
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and comfort with marketing technologies (email automation, marketing analytics, etc.)
- Desired profile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a “how can we get this done” attitude
- Polish – the ability to conduct yourself with critical stakeholders at our partner companies
- Take pride in delivering high quality work and delighting clients with excellent results
- Comfort working unsupervised and self-sufficiently while working with remote team members
- Scrappy, resilient, and digitally focused
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking question and willing to admit that you do not know the answer
- We are in an industry that is constantly evolving – comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
Working at American Well
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.