Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
Amwell is seeking a motivated and collaborative Program Manager to join the Amwell Product Team. This is a cross-functional position interfacing with multiple teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Professional Services, Clinical Services, and Sales Operations. As new software products are developed by Amwell, the Program Manager will be responsible for driving their execution within Product Development, and launches across the broader organization, and ensuring that teams are collaborating effectively. The ideal candidate will have experience with large-scale operations and execution including product planning, scoping, implementation, training, and support of new offerings. If you have a passion for every aspect of product delivery, we’d love to hear from you!
- Organize and manage larger initiatives, owning a project plan for multiple workstreams during planning, scoping, and requirements definition stages.
- Design comprehensive end-to-end launch processes that integrate with existing business processes to implement, launch, and support new products and programs in a repeatable and auditable way.
- Manage cross-functional software launch process; facilitate cross-functional working sessions and run executive-level Steering Committee meetings.
- Foster fluid information exchange across teams, with the details necessary to plan an effective launch; ensure that tradeoffs are well understood when launches must be accelerated.
- Provide regular updates on all new offerings in the pipeline; highlight key milestones and status, and flag any risks, blockers, and considerations.
- Design framework to enable effective information sharing regarding product launches, including streamlined communication and central management of deliverables for all audiences.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements within the Product organization.
- 5+ years of project management and/or consulting experience concurrently managing multiple large projects in a technical and cross-functional environment
- Experience leading team members through large, complex implementations and integrations with aggressive delivery deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting at all levels (C-Suite to team-level)
- Exceptional project and program management abilities with the ability to influence without direct authority
- Proven ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with business partners, including executive leadership
- Ability to formulate, propose, and refine solutions that best meet business objectives, and to drive continuous improvements that add business value
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, employing diplomacy and sensitivity to resolve critical or escalated issues affecting the project, team, or senior management
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Atlassian products, and Visio
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or equivalent preferred
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.