Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Sales Enablement Manager will use their expertise to develop and execute a Commercial Enablement plan that will set up our commercial teams for success while putting rigor and structure in place. This is a hands-on role in working with both leadership and our sellers. Additionally, this person will work with multiple internal stakeholders including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Corporate Training, Human Resources and Growth Operations Leadership.
- Onboarding: Ensuring new reps deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining and managing role-specific onboarding curriculum.
- Skill Training & Coaching: Enabling reps to consistently articulate our value to customers. Examples: Reinforcing our sales methodology and supporting a manager-led coaching program, as well as creating and driving messaging certifications.
- Product Enablement: In coordination with Product Marketing, equip reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey.
- Competitive Enablement: Work with Market Insights team to enable reps to consistently articulate our differentiators against top competitors. Examples: Refining battle cards and other competitive job aids.
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools.
- Sales Motion Excellence: Ensure that sales teams have the content and tools to support conversations throughout the sales process. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach.
- Territory and Book of Business Planning: Create rigor around Sales Territory and Account Management Planning and Business Reviews.
- Success Tracking: Identify and create metrics for ensuring program effectiveness and team competencies.
- 5+ Years training, development, and enablement experience
- 3+ Year in Healthcare (Health System, Health Plan, or Healthcare IT)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or learning development
- Previous experience in sales and sales leadership
- Proven track record of delivering learning programs to improve performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, detail-oriented, self-aware, goal-oriented
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Able to respond/adjust to rapidly growing organization and evolving industry
- Thrives in goal-driven, fast-paced environment
- Preferred skills:
- Salesforce CRM
- Sales Methodology Training, Force Management, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale
- Highspot content management system
- Bridge or equivalent learning management system
- Sales tools like Gainsight, Outreach.io, Gong.io, Drift, Marketo
- Contact databases such as Definitive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Zoominfo
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting