Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
Amwell is seeking a motivated and energetic Associate Technical Account Manager to join the Client Services team at Amwell. The Associate Technical Account Manager works cross-functionally to help maximize the value that Amwell Clients get from their installed products. They do this by providing an excellent Customer Support experience for clients in their portfolio, and by working proactively with internal technical departments to optimize the support we deliver. The ideal candidate will be an independent contributor, team oriented, and thrives in a rapidly changing and highly collaborative service and operational environment. Solid project management, communication, creative problem solving, and technical aptitude are all key attributes for this role. A track record of building durable and effective working relationships among cross-functional internal teams is a must.
- Monitor, prioritize, and manage tickets across team portfolio, ensure they are being worked appropriately, and escalate internally to ensure SLAs and expectations are being met.
- Identify issue trends over time and partner with key stakeholders to prioritize product and process. enhancements and fixes to improve customer experience and address critical business needs.
- Track and communicate status reports to manager, specifics include who, what, where, when, why, how.
- Maintain ticket status (system utilization, ticket aging, ticket volume, customer sat, etc.).
- Empower customers to ensure they leverage Support services optimally (writing high quality tickets, leveraging our client portal, sharing troubleshooting best practices, etc.)
- Shadow and conduct prep sessions with Technical Account Managers to ensure external presentations align with the customer’s request for support overview.
- Assist team with escalations, partnering with multiple teams to bring issues to resolution while managing lines of communication internally and externally.
- Collaborate with team to design processes allowing for proactive support monitoring and analysis.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working at a SaaS organization with a role in Customer Support, Project Management, or Consulting.
- Responsible for the oversight, delivery, or support of enterprise software applications.
- Independent contributor, critical thinker, and cross-functional team building skills.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, utilizing sound project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, and templates).
- Ability to manage and execute on initiatives and achieve goals with evolving scope.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Atlassian products (e.g., Confluence, JIRA), and Salesforce products. Smartsheets a plus.
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent of 3 or more years of Customer Support, Project Management, Consulting experience.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.