Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will play a critical role in the Talent Acquisition department. Specifically, the incoming Talent Acquisition Recruiter is a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting the recruitment efforts, focused on the day to day and strategic goals of the Company.
This position executes responsibilities in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing for corporate wide positions, sourcing resume review/phone screens, present and negotiate offers, and onboard new hires. We are looking for someone highly organized who can learn and promote the Amwell culture and present this to candidates during the interview process.
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidate, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership.
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers in order partner on the recruitment process and provide insight.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across multiple levels, including senior leadership
- Provide creative solutions to various recruitment tasks.
- Successfully prioritize searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics in order to meet business goals.
- Utilize data to effectively communicate with business partners regarding recruiting strategies.
- Share ideas and collaborate cross functionally related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- 3-5 Years Recruitment Experience either in a Corporate and/or search firm environment including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace.
- Ability to collaborate and influence throughout the organization.
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and senior level management.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in high change environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to ensure alignment, exceptional candidate experience, and to influence a consistent and fact based approach to hiring.
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience.
- Experience working in Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System.
Should you join Amwell and the Talent Acquisition team, you can expect to join a highly experienced TA team who is focused on hiring top talent to join the organization while having fun doing it! The TA team is growing to support an exciting business and we look forward to having you join us!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA.