Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
We are seeking a dynamic, people and strategy focused leader to deliver outstanding HR Business Partner support to our organization. The Sr. HR Business Partner will play a critical role in driving our talent and people strategy, supporting busines priorities as well as HR initiatives, coaching managers and employees. This position works closely with all HR Centers of Excellence to deliver outstanding services to our employees and business leaders. The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring that through their HR support they support the company’s mission, goals, and remain compliant with all federal and state laws.
- Trusted Advisor to Executives and Managers in respective business lines, providing support at all levels.
- Anticipate and develop a strong understanding of the business priorities and objectives to recommend HR solutions in collaboration with all HR Centers of Excellence
- Guides managers through complex organizational and talent issues to assess for future organizational needs.
- Liaison between the business and other HR Centers of Excellence to communicate and deliver the most comprehensive HR solution.
- Provides consultative support and guidance on people programs and HR initiatives.
- Use data to analyze trends and uses metrics to propose and recommend solutions to support business and people agendas.
- Collaborate and advise on all talent development initiatives, working to help support and retain top talent.
- Manages all elements of employment investigations; including but not limited to the preparation of all materials to be used during and after the investigation.
- Makes recommendations for changes to existing policies to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks, strategic and tactical projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years of HRBP or similar experience
- Ability to coach and influence leaders at all levels of organizations
- Ability to create people strategies and execute on all strategies with speed and results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to navigate complex issues
- Experience with partnering and coaching business leaders through HR initiatives and business objectives
- Experience working in an HR Centers of Excellence Model.
- Excellent knowledge of HR laws and HR compliance
- Previous employee relations and case management preferred.
- Strong detail orientation, verbal/written communication, project and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
Should you join Amwell and the Human Resources team, you can expect to join a highly experienced HR team who is focused on building and executing a strong culture of engagement and accountability. The HR team is growing to support an exciting business and we look forward to having you join us!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.