Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
As Client Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our clients’ success through innovative marketing and engagement programs. You will work with a broad set of health systems who are new to telehealth and launching their telehealth programs for the first time, as well as existing Amwell clients seeking to grow their telehealth programs.
This is a client-facing role that reports to the Marketing Director, Health Systems. Exceptional presentation and communication skills are required.
- Partner with our health system clients to develop and execute their telehealth engagement strategies across consumers, patients, and providers.
- Work closely with internal client-facing teams, including Account Directors and Implementation Managers, to ensure our clients are successful in launching and growing their telehealth programs.
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns, creating campaign plans and briefs, and working with channel teams to execute.
- Monitor and communicate campaign results and other success metrics to clients, continuously providing guidance and recommendations to help them achieve success.
- Be accountable for delivering high-quality and impactful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and clients.
- Develop case studies and presentation materials for internal and external broadcast.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- 4-6 years of marketing experience, preferably within a health system or other healthcare organization
- Excellent presentation, relationship-building and project management skills
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and comfort with marketing technologies (automation, tracking and analytics, etc.)
- Cross-channel marketing experience including paid digital, email, SEO, and content marketing; growth and mobile app marketing experience a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a “how can we get this done” attitude
- Polish – the ability to conduct yourself with the most senior levels at our partner companies
- Take pride in delivering high quality work and delighting clients with excellent results
- Comfort collaborating via video chat with remote team members and clients
- Scrappy, resilient, and digitally focused
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking question and willing to admit that you do not know the answer
- We are in an industry that is constantly evolving – comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.