Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Physician Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and recruiting qualified candidates for the psychiatry network. The scope of the role will include strategic sourcing using internal lists, physician job boards, partnerships, social media and cold calls. Responsibilities include pre-screening candidates, managing communication / planning for phone screens.
- Consult with operation team to identify/scope recruiting requirements
- Leverage various channels to source candidates such as internal provider lists, personal networks, social media, blogs/forums, medical conferences, Google searches, and select sourcing tools to attract passive candidate profiles.
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of top candidates from across the industry.
- Schedule and coordinate phone screens and interviews with senior internal recruiter and hiring managers
- Help manage candidate life cycle providing a positive experience and concierge level service
- Seek industry partnerships and build talent relationships.
- Cultivate and maintain on-going relationships with key talent candidate segments.
- Actively participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting team operations.
- Partner with senior internal recruiter to understand staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each open requisition.
- Provide weekly recruitment reports and sourcing updates.
- 3-5 years of talent sourcing experience in psychiatry or healthcare related field
- Experience creating and executing sourcing plans
- Proven success targeting direct competitors
- Possess a strong sourcing skill set and proven success leveraging wide array of sourcing tools & techniques
- Strong cold calling skills with willingness to reach out to potential and qualified candidates via telephone
- Experience using Salesforce to manage candidates, contacts, accounts and build reports
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the hunt for talent – building & maintaining a network of candidates/sources
Should you join Amwell and the recruiting team, you can expect:
To be a key member of the clinical services delivery team and partner with operations to manage the supply side of our client business. You will work directly under the supervision of the internal senior recruiter and be responsible for driving high quality lead that result in new providers for our clients.
If you wish to join a collaborative organization that works hard but has fun this is the place for you!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.