Amwell, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional Development Manager. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Development Manager will manage IL Engineering teams, Focusing on our web and mobile based online health care solution. Our software combines the best elements of the web, video, and telephony to bring patients and health care providers together in innovative new ways.
- Manage the Engineering/Development team
- Manage execution of deliverables for a team of web and mobile developer
- Oversee and follows-up on team’s working tasks
- Lead daily scrums, sprint planning and review meetings
- Mange & Oversee writing of software code and maintenance of existing code, code reviews, unit testing, software compilation and related activities, and corrections of defects and bugs, in accordance with Company’s coding standards
- Manage and lead the design, implementation & delivery of new functionality for various products in the Amwell’s ecosystem
- Lead & engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Mentor and lead the team
- Provide technical strategic leadership to the team
- Work closely with other department managers in the company - Professional Services, Technical Services, R&D Projects & Operation Manager, to resolve cross-departmental technical/application issues
- Responsible for the Engineering Teams professional training and enrichment
- 3+ years of proven experience in leading agile software development teams (3+ teams)
- Deep understanding of software development, management, and release processes
- Strong technical understanding of web-based client-server applications
- Hands on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients
- Effective time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and shifting requirements
Should you join Amwell International and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state-of-the-art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all our users.
If your passionate about technology and people, and you’re good at what you do - we have a place for you.
Working at Amwell International
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work.
Only relevant applications will be answered