Amwell, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional Full Stack Sustaining Developer. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Full Stack Sustaining Developer will join a global sustaining team which deals with ongoing quick releases along with small features and bug fixes. We're looking for a Full Stack Sustaining Developer who loves to dig in into the current code, understand how it works and find the right solution for our customers. Our software combines the best elements of the web, video, and telephony to bring patients and health care providers together in innovative new ways.
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary group of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art Telehealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
As a Full Stack Sustaining Developer at Amwell International you will:
- Implement new functionality for Amwell's flagship Online Care product.
- Deliver quick & urgent fixes to our global customers.
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects.
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them.
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals.
- 5+ years of server-side Java development experience.
- 3+ Spring and Hibernate experience.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts. Oracle preferred.
- Familiarity with GIT - an advantage.
- Frontend Frameworks - React/Angular - an advantage.
Should you join Amwell International and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole Amwell organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at AMwell International
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work
Only relevant applications will be answered